Antimicrobial hand sanitizer
8 fl oz (236.59 ml)
Medical Grade, FDA Approved, USA Made Hand Sanitizer.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to kill most bacteria on skin to help protect against cross-contamination
- A no-rinse, moisturizing hand gel that feels and smells good
- Convenient and ready to use with no water or towels needed
- Contains Aloe to help keep skin soft without sticky residue
- Formula is gentle on hands even after frequent use
- Approved for doctor's offices and hospitals
Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1
- For external use only - hands
- When using this product keep out of eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- Do not inhale or ingest
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Made in USA by BlaineLabs - FDA LICENSED U.S. FACILITY
- Do not store above 105ºf
- May discolor some fabrics
- Harmful to wood finished and plastics
SO HAPPY! It actually made my hands feel smooth and soft, unusual for a hand sanitizer. Typically you feel like you need to follow up with lotion which actually counteracts what your trying to achieve. This is MEDICAL GRADE. You don't need to use a whole pump. A little goes a long way. I took some from the bottle and put it into a small sprayer for my purse. I carry it everywhere. Love the product and that I'm not doing harm to my skin. When I originally bought this I thought it too be a little bit pricey. But there's a big a difference. 1. Medical grade 2. Better ingredients 3. 200 uses because a little goes a long way. Get some! Get some for friends too, they'll love you for caring.